LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dv case along with divorce and maintainance

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 11 September 2019 This query is : Resolved 
I have already files a DV case against my husband last year but no hearing has happened since a year now. I have lost all the hope on the court system now and i want to file a divorce and maintenance against my husband in an other court. Can i do that??

Adv Shailendra Deshpande (Expert) 12 September 2019
You can file application for divorce and maintenance separately than DV Case.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 13 September 2019
Has any one stopped you from filing as many case(s) as you feel?
What is the problem?
Nothing can be presumed from the facts posted by you Ms. Anonymous.
It is advisable to consult another local prudent lawyer with case file for better appreciation of facts/ documents, guidance and proceeding, if you have lost faith in your lawyer.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 September 2019
What happens on maintenance and divorce if my husband doesn't show up on any proceeding??
Guest (Expert) 27 September 2019
Divorce could be ordered as Exparte and even Maintenance could be ordered Exparte.
Guest (Expert) 27 September 2019
Non payment of Maintenance the Court could even order for arrest

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query