This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
23 October 2019

We need to change my son dob in passport. His dob is 18/01/2002 in passport now we we need to change as 18/0/2004..his passport was made in year 2006-07 with birth certificate.. Now please suggest what we can do for the change of dob in passport

24 October 2019

Dear Sir,
You have to approach Passport authorities and make a representation and you can get change if you have enough evidence to convince them it is subject to their suggestions and procedure to be adopted.

P. Venu (Expert)
24 October 2019

Admittedly, the DoB recorded in the passport is based on Birth Certificate. What is the ground for seeking its alteration?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
27 October 2019

You are required to satisfy (legally) Passport Authority.
It is advisable to contact and consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu