Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Will i have register my grand father property on my name

Guest (Querist) 29 November 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Adv.Shine Thomas (Expert) 30 November 2008
By a gift deed your father can distribute the property.
K.C.Suresh (Expert) 30 November 2008
1. A settelement deed is sufficeint. the cost is supposed to bear by the party who rcv the property.
2. same procedure
3. registered sdocument or will.
4. Registrar will do that
Guest (Querist) 30 November 2008
Guest (Querist) 30 November 2008
Guest (Querist) 30 November 2008
Guest (Querist) 30 November 2008
Adv.Shine Thomas (Expert) 01 December 2008
Your mother will not have any share in your grandfather's property.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query