Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

whether Application for requsitioning of the record can be filed if Bench reserved the order?

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 11 January 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,
My whole case of service matter depends upon the issue of Limitation which has been remanded back by the High Court to the CAT
The CAT previously gave the order in my favor and the issue of Limitation is pending there
In the previous hearing on the basis of my RTI disclosure.The respondent has given reply to my RTI stated that notification was not available on records and I put the same in the knowledge of Bench

the Hon'ble Judge has given direction to the Respondent whether the result was notified (as the respondent has been seeking the plea of Limitation)and the next date of hearing will be on next week

I have the full apprehension that respondent will manipulate the same as will go the any extent. In case if they produce the fake/false notification before the bench and bench reserved their order

Whether I caan challenge the same by the way of filing Miscallneous Application requisitioning that public document or copy of the same?

Whether Application under section 340 crpc can be filed directly before the Court as I am fully assured that result was not notified?
Amit Minocha (Expert) 11 January 2011
you can ask for a copy from the Court and can also move 340 as well but you need to prove the case. You can also move contempt application as well.
Kirti Kar Tripathi (Expert) 11 January 2011
I agree with Mr. Amit.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query