Where to file the case against Sarpanch of Grampanchayat

This query is : Resolved 

24 June 2017

Dear sir
My self have a property located in bhiwandi Maharashtra. It fall under Grampanchayat. I have one civil suit filled on me in that property from my Co owner. In the case plantiff has demanded the temporary injestion on going construction on my plot. But his injestion application was rejected by the court . Now when I had approach the Grampanchayat for noc required for meter connection at first they issued . Then cancelled noc stating that they have Recived objection from my co-owner for issuing the noc.i try to convince them but they are not ready to release the fresh noc. So please help how to get noc. If Grampanchayat is harassing me to whom I can approach.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
24 June 2017

Approach block development officer / district authority against the orders of Gram Panchayat.

Use RTI to get full information.

You have posted 2-3 queries on the subject from different angles. It would be better to show all documents to local lawyer and discuss in detail.



Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
24 June 2017

If you are not satisfied with the response, opinion and advise from experts on this platform you must consult and engage a local lawyer.

It is ridiculous to repeat same query.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
24 June 2017

Local counsels specializing in revenue matters and well versed with local rules can help you.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
24 June 2017

LCI experts Mr. Hemant Agarwal,Mr. Kishore Mehta,Mr.M.V.Gupta,Mr. Madhu are from your state.
If you wish you may approach them.

25 June 2017

1) You should file a,complaint against the sarpanch with District Panchayat office.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x