LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Where to file appeal crpc 341 ( most urgent )

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 February 2023 This query is : Open 
If crpc 340 r w 195 dismissed by double bench of High court without any reason, in a Prima facie case, then where to file Appeal crpc 341

In High court ?
In supreme court ?

Please advise

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query