30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What it stands and how to materialise facts

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 05 November 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Respected experts,

1- if counsel of Respondent refuses to submit the factual evidences related to main complain that matter is of misguiding the Hon Court intentionally.

2- mere intention is to pass the matter prolonged.

respondents are requesting him to submit the evidences of fact in the Hon.Court but he is making several excuses and denying.

can respondent submit by their own the factual evidence of filled frivolous case.

if Husband was living a life of Modulated Gharjamai( relation was present but at wife parents place) can Dv case be filled against such husbnad.

if Dispute between husband and wife was not present but her family want share in the property of husbnad parents, hiw such cases can be tackled.

Respected Arvind Sir

property purchased from the Pf and gratuity of Father and husband was a dummy in the property as mother of husband was sick and property purchase at the ground floor as he was in study that time.
Arvind Sehdev (Expert) 05 November 2011
Yes they can submit the same. But then you shall also be given a chance to present your side of the story.[Be ready with it]

Yes, a DV case can be filed against the husband.

My question to you is
1. The property which is in name of your parents their self-acquired property or ancestral ?

If it is self-acquired then dont worry your wife cannot claim it nor any of her family members.

If it is an ancestral property then I suggest that you consult a good Civil lawyer with your case along with your property documents.
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 06 November 2011
DV case is maintainable.

If the property is self-acquired b the parents, no need to worry.

For not leading the evidence, request for dismissal of the case.


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query