Upgrad LLM

What is the other accounting head

This query is : Resolved 

17 December 2018

Respected Sir,
We have recruited certain persons who are not under the payroll of the company on temporary basis. During their temporary period they are not interested to deduct any amount viz,. P.F., ESI, P.Tax, etc. They want their full amount. I would like to know and request to your goodself what is the head of accounts to disburse their amount on monthly basis without effecting any statutory obligation from our part

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
18 December 2018

Consult your chartered accountant, no dispute is involved in the query for obligation by experts on this platform.

Suhail A.Siddiqui (Expert)
18 December 2018

It may be contractual in nature, which will be free from other things except for TDS

M V Gupta (Expert)
21 December 2018

You may treat them as daily wage workers and pay them by vouchers. By doing so you will not be required to deduct any amounts towards PF etc. But it should be noted that if these recruits are continued for more than 240 days then they cannot be removed from work (retrenched) and they may be conferred with the right to permanent employment. As regards treating them on contract basis for temporary period, this may be feasible if they are appointed on work of temporary nature or on account of sudden increase in the work load which is temporary or seasonal, and the contract of service should be prepared carefully taking into account the legal implications.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x