LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VAT act

(Querist) 04 August 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Hi all..

In hyderabad many resturants are collecting VAT illegally.. Eventhough they are not VAT delears they are collecting VAT..and some resturants collecting high rate of VAT..I want to lodge a complaint on them.. Kindly tell me what is procedure for this and to whom i have to approach...Pls reply as early asd possible..Thanks in advance
Advocate SK Rohilla New Delhi (Expert) 04 August 2009
Dear Srikanth

Keep receipt of VAT Collection and make a written complaint to Director of Excise and Taxation Department with a copy marked to Commissioner Excise and Taxation and Principal Sectretary to Govt of AP.


Rajesh Thakker (Expert) 11 August 2009
Dear Srikanth,

Mr. Rohilla has rightly advice to you, but, copy of the said bill sent to the Commissioner of Commercial tax of your state. Director of Excise and Taxation department is not looking after the VAT matters. They only looking the Exciese, Coustem and Service tax matters.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query