LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uncle & father

(Querist) 04 September 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Resp. Expert

MY Uncle ( Fathers brother current age 74 yers.& Father age is 72 Years ) directly sold our farm, in 1993 with teken mis benifit of all property in his name, my fater is also in his favour , they sold this farm without partition directly , this property is not purched by induvigael , from min. 200 years in our family histry this propert from ma grand fater - his father this long root,. can i ask compainsetion for it. ?

Shriniwas Kulkarni
Anish Thakur 7018812737 (Expert) 04 September 2012
respected Author,
if the property belonging to the ancestral property of your family then your fathers and uncle can not sale the same except their shares,as a descendent of the family tree you have also right in the property and you can claim for the same.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query