IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Unable to occupy out flat

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 29 March 2023 This query is : Resolved 
We bought a flat recently. The association is not giving NOC to occupy the flat, as out previous owner hv a big amount due to the association, for many of his flats. We are ready to payout flat's due. Still they r saying, previous owner has to clear all the dues for all his flats. Please advise to proceed further.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 29 March 2023
Complain against the society to the Registrar/Joint Registrar of Societies of your district.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 30 March 2023
You can issue a legal notice to the society about it and demand them to issue NOC based on your sale deed failing which you can warn them of legal actions for which they will be held liable for the legal consequences as per law.
Then you can approach the registrar of cooperative societies with a complaint against the association.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query