Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

u/s 80ddb

This query is : Resolved 

27 January 2011

Dear Sir,

Plz. help me .....

An assesse wants deduction u/s 80DDB of f/y 2009-2010 in F/Y 2010-2011(A/y 2011-12) .....
Bcz. he dont take deduction in a/y 2010-2011

Can he claim this .. plz guide me

Thanx & Regards
Ram Prakash Gautam

preet (Expert)
27 January 2011

hello sir,
sorry to say u dont take any deduction in relation to medical treatment of last i.e. f/y 2009-10. Deduction is to be claimed only in that year in which expenses has to be incurred.

soumitra basu (Expert)
16 April 2011

He has to file a revise return and claim the deduction.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x