25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

U/s 204 Cr.p c

(Querist) 18 December 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Magistrate Issued process of summons u/s 204 cr.pc in private complaint u/s 323, 324, 506 Ipc. section 324, 506 non bailable and 506 is not bailable in haryana. Should i file a anticipatry bail of accused or get a regular bail. Can court remand the accused to judicial / police custody.
Prashant Kumar Jha (Expert) 18 December 2008
You move towards anticipatory bail
G. ARAVINTHAN (Expert) 18 December 2008
You can move Anticipatory bail before Sessions Court or High Court of Punjab & Haryana. It may be ordered
G.G.Shaikh Advocate M:9898038990 (Expert) 18 December 2008
you can file anticipatory bail befroe any sessions court and highcourt.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query