Transfer of employees while on medical leave

I am working as Clerk in haryana government. I am on Medical Leave but my officer willing to relieve from his unit to next unit as I am also under transfer to the next unit. Is he legally relieved me to next unit while I am on Medical Leave.

If the transfer orders indicate that you have to join at the new station/unit after the expiry of your leave, you can join there. So separate reliving letter is not necessary.

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)

yes you can report to the new unit as per order

Yes, you could be relieved during leave period,

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)

Transfer is treated as condition of service in Government organizations and the employee can be transferred at any time during service.
Although the employee cannot be relieved during leave period, but he can be treated as relieved on the expiry of leave.

There is no embargo on relieving you during your medical leave wherein you are required to join new unit with fitness certificate after termination of your leave .

×

Muslim Personal Law     |    x