Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

took electricity meter on wrong papers

(Querist) 24 January 2011 This query is : Resolved 
One of my relative is living in my property mere as a licensee. i am conveyance deed holder of this property.

He took one electricity connection in my said property by showing some old documents which have no role now after i had the conveyance deed of this said property.

he didnt take my NOC to take the connection, neither informed me before taking the connection. and also didnt informed the electricity department that now this property belongs to me.

he did the same with water connection? took one water connection without taking my NOC, and without informing the department about my ownership of the same property.

can i do any criminal proceeding against him?
Ajay Bansal (Expert) 24 January 2011
I think instud of filing of a criminal case,file a civil suit for declaration and injunction against him.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 24 January 2011
There is no criminal offense, only a civil case is maintainable.
Amit Minocha (Expert) 28 January 2011
file a civil case and seek directions for water and electric dpt to cancel connection granted on illegal documents

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query