Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

To obtain bonafide certificate

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 19 March 2011 This query is : Resolved 
I am a woman from H.P. and got married in J&K. I have one daughter.she is born and brought up in J&K. I just wanted to ask that .....can she get Himachal Bonafide certificate on my ground as i am bonafide Himachali??????????
Adv. Satyendra kumar chauhan (Expert) 19 March 2011
In my opinion it all depends upon the circular passed by state government if there is any in this concern.
Arvind Singh Chauhan (Expert) 19 March 2011
I ado go with Satyendra Sir every state has their respective laws for this purpose.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query