The charitable and religious

This query is : Resolved 

17 January 2012

Trustees are not complying
with Trust Deed.
Whether one of the trustees
can file a suit for injunction
Stay removal of the trustees ?
Kindly advise and send me the
format of petition or plaint
or writ if any

S.Arockia Kishore

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (Expert)
17 January 2012

If it is public trust any two persons can go to the state charity commissioner.

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
17 January 2012

Yes. If the trustees are violating any term of the trust then the aggrieved trustee can either to go charity commissioner or may file a civil suit as desired.

As you are Advocate, so it should be your endevour to draft the suit as per facts of the case.

Shashikant Patil (Expert)
18 January 2012

In the said trust, there may be some office-bearers, why not to initiate action against defaultee trustee in the trustee;s meeting first ? follow the proceeding first then go for court remedy.

Adinath@Avinash PatilOnline (Expert)
18 January 2012

In maharashtra and gujrat you can file application against trutee/trustees before charity commissioner u/s 41[d]of bombay public trust act to remove/suspend trustee of public trust if they are not compling trust deed.
you go trough the provisions of bombay public trust act section 41[d].

prabhakar singh (Expert)
18 January 2012

agree with experts but where is trust located??????????

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x