Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tenancy agreement & landlord

(Querist) 27 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Our landlord is a Trust. Property is in Mumbai. The Trustees have been randomly transferring premises without entering and registering Tri party Agreement and thus pocketing the huge Transfer Amount without showing it in trust account/income. Apart from Charity Commissioner, which are the other Government Authority offices with whom a beneficiary can file a complaint against such unregistered transfer of Tenancy?
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 28 August 2017
The appointment of Charity commissioner doesn't completely oust the jurisdiction of civil court. If you are aggrieved by charity c0mmissioner's decision you can approach civil court for the necessary relief. Whereas Charity commissioner will have to act within the four corners of Public Trust act of charitable in nature. charity commissioner's decision is not final. you can challenge his decision in civil court.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 28 August 2017
Have you lodged complaint with the Charity Commissioner, if so what action was taken.

Use RTI to get information from Charity Commissioner..

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query