Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 20 May 2013 This query is : Resolved 
If there is a short deduction of TDS and we are deducting remaining TDS now,& we are going to write off the TDS(deducted now) as there are no further transactions with that party. should we consider the provisions of section 195A while deducting remaining TDS.

Maulik Jani (Expert) 20 May 2013
Dear Monish,

Section 195A pertains to TDS to be deducted while making Foreign Payments.

Here firstly you have not cleared the Nature of Expenditure.

Many a times there is no need to deducted TDS by obtaining the Certificate 15CA from C A.

Your taxation department will further issue Form 15CB in accordance with Form 15CA.

Now a days due to Sec 90 ( DTAA ) Tax Residency Certificate can be obtain.

Pls elaborate your question in specific & detail manner so that query can be solve in proper manner.


Maulik Jani.

Ganesh babu (Expert) 20 May 2013
please elaborate your question,

you may do short deduction of tds now you want to remit for the remaining tds , so you need to remit tds in the same section u have done short remittance..

and you also need to pay along with interest..
Ganesh babu (Expert) 20 May 2013
it is your responsibility to collect this amount from that party,, as party is able to cliam this TDS in his return of income,

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query