LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surrender PAN Card

(Querist) 24 September 2010 This query is : Resolved 
How to Close/Surrender a PAN Card, after death? What are the provisions available/applicable for Surrender of PAN?
Khaleel Ahmed (Expert) 24 September 2010
Submit a copy of death certificate with application by the kin of the deceased to income tax department.
Kumar Thadhani (Expert) 24 September 2010
Submit death certificate along with letter for surrender of PAN Card to the last jurisdictional Income tax Officer where one has bee assessed by the kin of the deceased.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 24 September 2010
s.subramanian (Expert) 25 September 2010
I agree with the above views.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query