30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ssc name correction

(Querist) 22 June 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Dear All, I have passed out SSC IN 2009 and my name was wrongly written in my SSC certificate and the same was rejected for Passport application.

Correct name: YELAMPALLI VISHNUVARDHAN REDDY(YELAMPALLI-SURNAME)- This name exists for all certificates except SSC.

Kindly help me out the procedure what shall i do now.. Where shall i contact?

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 22 June 2022
Only a single letter is omitted in SSC certificate. So for this you can give a notarized affidavit for the same.
P. Venu (Expert) 28 June 2022
In my considered opinion, such discrepancies are no ground for rejecting the application. After all, there could be no definite spelling for writing a name which is in vernacular.

All such problems are only because of use of overdependency on digital technology.

Anu how, you may seek assistance from the concerned passport office itself or its grievance redressal mechanism.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query