LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Spelling mistake & change of name

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 13 December 2017 This query is : Open 
Respected Sir,
I belong to Maharashtra. Father Name on my Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non-Creme-layer, and Domicile Certificate is "Prakashrao". And my other documents like School leaving certificate, college Leaving certificate, SSC, HSC Marksheets having a name as "Prakash". So, what can I do now? What is the procedure to correct it to make the same name in all documents?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :