Society denied for noc for passport

I am living with my wife in the rented flat for last 3 years in Mumbai. Owner lives in Dubai and agent has all the power of attorney.I need a noc letter from society for my wife's passport issuance.

Now the agent issued a letter requesting society to issue a noc letter for passport purpose.
Now society denied that they will not issue the noc saying agent is not authorized to issue this letter. Telling us to talk to landlord. We do not have any contact with our landlord because the agent has POA and he does all the documentation and signing.

The society is full of property agents and even secretary is agent too. Now our agent is their competitor so they always create problem to their customers, even at the beginning when I rented the flat they make me come again and again for Noc.

Will you please help to fight with these kind of people.

Issue legal notice to the society failing to get desired results, make a complaint to the registrar.

Manish Lalwani (Querist)

Mr. Makkad :Can you tell me how to issue a legal notice and where is the registrar in Mumbai, can I complain online through email.

Shonee KapoorOnline (Expert)

Issuance of notice need only the facts to be mentioned in the notice, with request to do the needful, which the other party is bound to do so.

Any lawyer can draft it on nominal charges.

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Manish Lalwani (Querist)

In continuation with my problem, I pushed the society to issue the letter for passport, now they said that we are cancelling your noc and leave the flat in 24 hours. Also pushed me to write an apologize letter, which was given to them. After that they are pushing to leave the flat. Kindly help.

×