Sign differ on two occassions

This query is : Resolved 

10 July 2019

Our case is in court under sec 138 , the complainant send us notice for check bounce, we go to court case in progress, actually check in question was not issued to complainant but to someone else. we filled application under sec 263 ipc . the complainant was not interested to give reply but after one year after many dates they forced by judge to give reply and the complainant gived the reply of sec 263. what we found by examine the documents that sign of complainant on privious documents like notice was different than reply of 263.

it means either the sign on previous document or the sign on 263 reply is forged or signed by someone else.
what can we do in that case what action should we take pls suggest

Kishor MehtaOnline (Expert)
11 July 2019

You can take help of an authorised handwriting expert to verify the signatures.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
12 July 2019

Your case(s) are already under proceeding implies you have engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer, seek his/her opinion and guidance.
Proper opinion can not be formed on the basis of limited information posted in your query.
If you are not satisfied with your lawyer change him/her immediately.
You may consider to consult and engage some other local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
18 July 2019

1. The difference of complainant's signature on any document is not going to help you (as an accused) in the court case.

2. Concentrate on proving that you had no legally enforceable liability to the complainant (via his income tax returns) and that the cheque was stolen or forged by complainant.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



IPC Grand Course     |    x