LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 21 March 2008 This query is : Resolved 
I have lost everything in this business. Actually I dont have any asset or proprty. I am now in a worst financial condition ( bankrutcy). What the broker will do with that blank cheque even if it is against the sebi conditions ? What legal action should I have taken ? I am surviving with my wife and 2 children studying their college course.
Rajesh Kumar (Expert) 23 March 2008
Apply for insolvency. Let the broker know that you have applied for insolvency- in that case he will not able to charge you under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instrument Act, if your cheque bounces for insufficient fund.
MOHANRAJ (Querist) 23 March 2008
Dear Sir,
It is great... I got speedy solution thro' Lawyers Club Of thankful to Shri. Rajesh Kumarji regarding this. Good job.... keep it up.
Hiralal Das (Expert) 07 April 2009
Thanks all of you the ld. members and the author.
I think your valuable opinions will assist everybody to solve their problem/matter in question properly.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query