Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Service records related matter

(Querist) 17 November 2015 This query is : Resolved 
Due to some personal reasons, I could not get my Experience and Reliving Letters from my ex employer (left organization in Jan 2014). However, with the help of this forum, i could learn that i can get a govt. response on my employment records i.e. 'DOJ', 'LWD' and 'Last Known Designation' through

a. Inspector appointed under Shops & estbs Act for certificates by an RTI filed
b. OR with the help of official of o/o Labor Commissioner office. My organization is in Noida but the registered office is in Central Delhi, CP.

Please guide me with the exact steps to follow in this case. Thanking you in advance.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 17 November 2015
You are not that late.

Write under proper acknowledgment to good offices of appointing authority,MD and exhaust internal remedies.........

Thereafter you can approach authorities.

Kumar Doab (Expert) 17 November 2015
Service certificate has to be issued to all employees.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 18 November 2015
Send registered letter for the same followed by legal notice first.
Nikhil Sikka (Querist) 19 January 2016
Thanks all. This issue was resolved in the labor court of delhi properly. Thanks for the advices.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query