Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Service matters

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 14 October 2019 This query is : Resolved 
My dad was serving in crpf in Jharkhand.He was dismissed February 2017 due to liquour consumption and little bit misbehaviour with depty company commander.then we appeal before Inspector general of police crpf ajmer range but the same was dismissed.Then we approach patna high court in July 2017. Because I am a resident of bihar.My case is still pending here. My question is that is our case is vallid for territorial jurisdiction?.sir please reply.He has served for 29 years It was first time he was charged for misbehavour
KISHAN DUTT RETD JUDGE (Expert) 15 October 2019
Dear Sir,
Actually the jurisdiction lies with the place where the incident took place or where your father was serving.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query