LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

service law

(Querist) 28 November 2008 This query is : Resolved 
kindly suggest me that a man who is in a govt. service on contract basis(newly appointed high school teacher in bihar)can excute an vakalatnama in any court(because earlier he was an advocate).
Tribhuwan Pandey (Expert) 28 November 2008
No as per advocates Act, you should not be in other profession. when he is doing other job he should need to surrender his lisence to the bar council.
Adv.Shine Thomas (Expert) 28 November 2008
I agree with Mr.Pandey
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 29 November 2008
yes mr pandey is correct, u have no way to do asper the law.bcz ur in other proffession.
RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (Expert) 03 December 2008
yes Mr. Pandey is absolutely correct.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query