Selling my under cooperative society

Respected experts,
Some of my cooperative members cautioned me not to sell my flat to any Muslim, Biharis, Maroairy .
Secondly they dictate the terms if rent it out .in terms of their what should be the family size of the tenant.
How much is this justified.

Neithe the bylaw,Act or any such conditios imposed while allotting flat or.thereafter.Locally influenced might impose sucu conditions for obvious reasons.

What do you intend to do and why you have posted this unnecessary problem ?
What is the dispute or legal issue involved in your post for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform ?

Swapan SarkarOnline (Querist)

Sir, I have lost my job during pandemic my only daughtet is persuing higher education. I am searching for a potential buyers for my flat. One or two member intended to purchase at a very low price. As I denied to sell them at their price, they, along with the chairman of the cooperative want to evict me from my flats by putting various pressures. I have got much better prices from the other buyers. My post was only for that no other intention is there.

Legally no such binding can be imposed. Since you are selling your property, there seems no reason to follow their instructions.

Repeated query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/selling-my-under-cooperative-society-722336.asp

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x