LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Seeking discharge from service

(Querist) 05 August 2008 This query is : Resolved 
I am a 26 year old Indian Naval sailor posted at Mumbai...Presently completed 8.5 years in service...My bond is of 20 years which commenced from 05.02.2000 till 2020...When I joined service, I was having a younger brother who was studying in 10th...But due to an accidental death of my brother in Aug 2005, I have become lone child to my parents...Now, I want to go out of service to be with them and moreover the risk associated with my present job is bit high which makes my parents very much uncomfortable making them prone to worries and health probelms...

So, its my humble request that please tell me the legal way of getting discharged from service..Is there any case which is supposed to be put from my side or from my parents side?? and please suggest any lawyer from mumbai who can handle my case...Your help will be highly useful for me...
thanking You,
Anish A Arvindakshan
Mob No: 09867472739
Manish Singh (Expert) 05 August 2008
dear anish,
you must had entered into an agreement with the union government. so you will
have to face consequences if you breach the agreement. There's no law which can saeguard you from these consequences.
these are governed by separate defence laws.
i.e. yo will be barred from joining any govt job ever again etc.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :