LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sec 9 hma and sec 125 crpc

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 19 July 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Respected all

i have a sms and voice recording of my wife
i want to submit this as a proff of evidance but before to submit i want to advice from all expert that how i submit and whether i face any difficulty to exibit this electronic evidance
Advocate Sachdev Bishnoi (Expert) 19 July 2011
this is an electronic record and you can put this to your wife when she comes in the witness box and if you want to give this in your evidence than wait for your turn but it is easier for you to put this recording to your wife during her evidence and if her evidence is recorded than you can put the same in your evidence.
Snehal (Expert) 20 July 2011
U r having a strong proof in u r hand. U must transcripts all the voice recording converted into text format. ALONG WITH AN AFFIDAVIT this must be submitted in the court. This evidence can be supported by the case law - Afzal guru vs. State of NCT DELHI.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query