LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sec .294 under I.P.C

(Querist) 23 June 2008 This query is : Resolved 
when i am going into streets some persons making absurdity & annoyed words to caused for insults of me & making hooding & open cries.
so pls tell me what type of action i
have taken against them .
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 23 June 2008
lodge a complaint with the local police having jurisdiction. If they refused to receive your complaint. Send the same through RPAD and file a private complaint before appropriate Magistrate.
Guest (Expert) 24 June 2008
In such cases, you can retailiate, if that is not possible, you can go to police.

Now you can file complaints by email also. wcheck whether that is possible in your state.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query