Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sec 24 HMA

(Querist) 13 July 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Experts,
I value your opinion as you have helped me in my previous queries.
Iam a divorcee.
My question is whether a divorced wife can get alimony under Section 24 of Hindu Marriage Act?
If yes,please give citation.Urgent.
thanking you in advance.
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 16 March 2012
No. She can get u/s 25 HMA.


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query