Sarfaesi act


26 June 2018

Honourable jury members, I have challenged the DRT order Bangalore in DRAT Chennai, for which DRAT issued orders to pay Rs.4 lakhs on 17.6.2018. On the day of hearing neither my lawyer nor I appeared due which the case got dismissed for want of not complying the condition I am ready to pay the amount of Rs. 4 lakhs can I approach High Court of Karnataka and file a W.P. KINDLY SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO
- MJ

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x