LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sales of shares of ancestral property

(Querist) 06 September 2012 This query is : Resolved 
i wish to sale my shares from my ancestral property to stranger, can someone tell me what is the legal stand for it?

what is the legal stand of purchaser if my siblings object for purchaser's rights in property?

property is Tenanted property
Anish Thakur 7018812737 (Expert) 09 September 2012
you can sale your share in the ancessotral property only ,your siblings can not object for it as you are selling your share only and you are free to sale or gift that,sale of your share and and buyer is protected by law.feel free to contact if you had left any query in 9459321520 or
Yogesh Thakker (Querist) 09 September 2012
thank you very much sir, i will surely contact you if any query's about the sale

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query