Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RTI from police station

(Querist) 09 June 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Can any one suggest how can I get a general diary copy from a certain police station that is under barrackpore police commissionerate. It may be under WB police. What should be the respective department?
ABDUL RAZIQUE (Expert) 11 June 2018
You may consult the police station where a complaint have been lodge. there is no cost for a copy of complain as per SC order

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query