Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

right of way

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 25 November 2010 This query is : Resolved 
who give the right of way permission to aprivate company for 400kb transmission line?
what is the prosedure for it?
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 25 November 2010
You have to approach the electricity board.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query