30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

right of son in flat property of grandfather

(Querist) 03 May 2011 This query is : Resolved 
my grandfather died in d 2009.

me and my mom now at my maternal fathers home.
2 cases are pending in the civil and criminal court.i.e. sec 9 at civil court at kalyan and revision application on maintenance application at nashik.
i am minor.
can i claim my share in my grandfather's flat and shop property?

by which way i claim that share?

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Expert) 03 May 2011
You can claim your share in your paternal grandfather's property, by filing a suit for partition.
Mayuresh Gujar (Querist) 03 May 2011
thanks mam
i am minor.

is it possible?

abhay dholakiya (Expert) 04 May 2011
ya dear it is possible because it is provision about minor right in law of transfer of property act section 11 and u can easily file suit
abhay dholakiya (Expert) 04 May 2011
in india minor has always right in property but if some body claim on u at that time claim against minor may tough so u go for claim with help of good civil lawyer this is civil matter

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query