Upgrad LLM

Requirement/ model of petition (petitioner in person) to high court (delhi) u/s 474 cr.pc.

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
21 April 2012


I had posted the query, but it seems it escaped attention of experts; hence repeating below.


Operating part of the order granting relief u/s 17B ID. Act by H/Court is reproduced:

“the Co. is willing to pay wages under Section 17B of the ID Act to the workman from the date of the award till the end of January 2009, and the workman can join service of the company from 1st February 2009, subject to the final result of the writ petition . Needless to say that S. 17B wages will be payable at the rate of last drawn wages, i.e. Rs. 15,500/- and the counsel for the company agrees to pay this amount to the workman within four weeks from today."

Facts of the matter is Rs. 15,500/- has been decided for the purpose of relief u/s 17-B, whereas actual quantum of last drawn wages is 18,500/-. “Reinstatement” has been admitted by employer by way of sworn affidavit. But in the shadow of 17-B order as extracted above, the employer has given a new letter giving wages of 15,500/- on reinstatement which received “without prejudice to my rights” . Several communications had been sent to employer to pay righteous wages since there is no authority to reduce the quantum of wages on reinstatement by any law.

In view of facts and circumstances:
I am in urgent need of guidance/ collective wisdom of friends and experts: as to the ingredients required to file petition under S.474 Cr.PC “Trial before High Court” for taking cognizance of forgery against Accused as defined in S.463 IPC .
Whether it should be a regular W/P, like Urgent application, Notice of Motion, Memo of parties & List of dates and events.

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
21 April 2012

Please consult an expert.
We do not provide ready mad drafts.

Nadeem QureshiOnline (Expert)
21 April 2012

agree with experts

V R SHROFF (Expert)
21 April 2012

agreed with Shri Barman.

Shonee KapoorOnline (Expert)
21 April 2012

No ready-made drafts.


Shonee Kapoor

M V Gupta (Expert)
22 April 2012

If the last drawn pay as mentioned in the HC's order is not correct, you may consider taking chamber summons to correct the mistake.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x