LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

registration of office

(Querist) 14 July 2008 This query is : Resolved 
my friend is computer software developer.he makes softwares and sells he he wants to register his office and he is the sole owner of that office.under which law and how he can register and under which authority.?
Manish Singh (Expert) 15 July 2008
Check the Shops and establishment act of your state. you need registration under that act.
then make registration for Service tax.
arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 15 July 2008
What he wants to register whether his firmor company name or his products.
Manish Singh (Expert) 15 July 2008
its a proprietorship concern since he is a sole owner.
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 15 July 2008
take help of a lokel tex advocate or contect-021958962

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now