Registration agreement

Dear Expert, I am planning to buy house and would be making down payment via withdrawing EPF. To withdraw from EPF, in registered do we need to mention the outstanding payable, then only will that be accepted as in my application form I could it's mentioned balance payable as per registered agreement. But my broker told you need to provide PDC and so it as future payment and can't show anything as outstanding. Can you please guide how should I proceed here so my application for withdrawal doesn't gets rejected.

To withdraw from EPF, outstanding payable mean? PDC stands for. Your query is not at all clear. sorry. please clarify your query.

ashok kumar singhOnline (Expert)

Provide clarity in your query to have appropriate resolution.

Harsh KataraOnline (Querist)

Dear Experts my query EPF requires registered agreement as valid proof wherein they want to check the amount payable outstanding but per my agent and lawyer, we cannot show any part payment as outstanding in registered agreement as that will make the agreement invalid, but they suggested to provide POsted Dated Cheque. So my query can we show outstanding amount of down payment in case of resale property in mumbai or PDC will be do and I can withdraw from EPF.

×