LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

regarding the strii dhan

(Querist) 13 April 2009 This query is : Resolved 
hello all experts,
my client was dishcharged by the her husband so afterwars she lodged the complain against him and applied for the recover of the stree dhan [jewellary of the mairrage which given by the side of her father] but what a surprise during the police investigation it was told by that the stree dhan is already taken by my client which is totally false so i applied to reinvestigate as not the streedhan in the possession of the lady but till today there is no any proceedings in the said matter what action can i take against police as the case is genune
please give me guidance ,thank u in advance
ESTHERPRIYA (Expert) 13 April 2009
First you can bring the lethargic action of police authorities to their higher officials by way of notice.
Then you can file a direction petition u/s.482 Cr.P.C. in High Court seeking to register the case.
Else you have a remedy of instituting a writ of mandamus against police authorities.
You can very well file even private complaint in local magistrate court.
Padampriya is absolutely right. I do agree with my Ld. friend.
SANJAY DIXIT (Expert) 26 May 2009
I concur with the views made by Padmapriya.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query