LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding Service Tax

(Querist) 31 May 2011 This query is : Resolved 
I am providing computer training to BPL students belongs from Rural areas. The above training is covered under Govt. Schemes. Further I am providing above service as Sub Contractor under the another Company, who is main contractor.
Whether, I am liable to pay any service tax or not and service tax no. is required for me or not.
Sadashiv Rupchand Gaikwad (Expert) 09 October 2011
If your Gross turnover goes beyond 9 Lacs, you should apply for service tax registrations.Below 9 lac you are not cover under service tax.
Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert) 09 October 2011
Check 2 things:-
1.Gross receipt is more than 9 lacs?
2.Is your contractor charge service tax?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query