LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding declaration of result

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 12 June 2018 This query is : Open 
Sir/ Mam
I am a student of physiotherapy from HNB garhwal university. I have given my final year exams in January for session 2016- 2017 but the result is not yet declared. So my classmates are planning to write letter to chief justice of uttrakhand. Can you please guide me with this.
Adv K Rajasekharan (Expert) 13 June 2018
When a University fails to publish its examination results within a reasonable time the first thing an aggrieved student should do is make a complaint to the university itself.
Then only they get the legitimate right to make any complaint to the judiciary.

Judiciary, in fact, is the last resort to resolve such an issue.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query