Regarding clubbing and common evidence

Sir, my husband has filed a divorce OP and later within short span I filed for divorce in a different court.

Now I have got his OP transferred to my court---it is stage if his chief, my OP is in stage of marking of documents i filed along with my chief.

later I filed for maintainace under section 125 crpc which is in stage of marking of documents i filed along with chief

later he filed for custody of child GWOP which is in stage of notice which mean i got summons i have to attend first time

all are in same court

sir can i ask them to club all and lead common evidence at once keeping in view the stages if the cases

is it advisable if they can be clubbed

can u guide please
i have a small daughter and it is difficult for me

thanking u in advance

No,all cases can not be clubbed together as nature and reliefs sought are different only two cases one filed by Your husband for divorce and another case /petition filed by you for divorce can be clubbed and tried together.Reliefs sought in Maintenance case/petition and Child custody petiton are different so can not be clubbed however you can request court to fix same hearing date in all cases for your convenience.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)

Well Advised by Advocate Mr.Bhartesh Goyal

Agree with the expert Advocate Bhartesh goyal.

Thanks learned Expert N J S Rajkumarji & learned Expert Rajendra K Goyalji for agreeing with me.

×

CrPC Course!     |    x