Reg- miner child rights

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
23 January 2021

Dear sir,

what are rights miner in inheritance property and how to save my rights in property

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
23 January 2021

I think this query is posted in another way on this platform. However, the guardian of the minor may file a partition suit in the court concerned. Consult a local advocate.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
24 January 2021

An "ANONYMOUNS" person has no rights and CANNOT claim anything, whatsoever.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
31 January 2021

State clear material facts of the problem if any. Please avoid to set question paper.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
New Course - IBC!     |    x