LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

reg- issuing certificates

(Querist) 06 June 2008 This query is : Resolved 
dear sir,
some students filed case against college to issue degree certificates.if court passes order to give certificates how other candidates can get certificates?if i filed case for the same reason after this case verdict how many days i have to wait to get my case verdict?
SROTAS -Global Legal Services (Expert) 07 June 2008
For what reason the college is not issuing degee certificate? If the students filed the case against the college for common reason, the court itself will pass an order to issue degree certificate. If any specification is there for the petitioners, then you have to file a seperate case and it will be covered by that judgement. Your case may be disposed at the admission stage itself, if you produce the copy of the order of the other students.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query