LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Refund of tuition fee deposited inthe court

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 06 July 2020 This query is : Resolved 
Writ Petition was filed in High Court against the deficiency of the College. As per direction of the Court Tuition Fess for the Academic Year was deposited in terms of Demand Draft in favor of Register General of the Court. Now judgement was given by the High Court in favor of the Student and directed to the State Government for shifting of the Student.
Student also took admission in the new College paying fees.

I would like to know procedure to be followed for get back the tuition fees deposited in the Court. Court will refund as per their procedure and have to be applied for refund.

With regards,
Dr J C Vashista Online (Expert) 07 July 2020
Submit an application with copy of order / judgment to Registrar General of High Court to release the amount deposited in terms of orders passed by the Court.
Hemant Agarwal (Expert) 07 July 2020
AGREE with expert suggestion of Dr. J C Vashista

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 07 July 2020
Apply to Registrar of the High court for refund.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query