LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 18 December 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,
My client has lost his jewal in his house breaking and jewal theft in 2002. He has given complaint but the police personals has not trace out the thief. Now my question is what is the status of my client's complaint and the complaint will be in force or it would have finsihed. Kindly clarrify and what is the remedy to get the jewal.
mahendra rai jain (Expert) 19 December 2008
Hello Mr. Kamraj,
I think in your's clients case may be closed by way of filing FR by the police. I think you have to contact in the muncif court relate to police station. from where you got all information about the case.. pls mail me at
Guest (Expert) 20 December 2008
Contact periodically to the I.O. (police officer to whom your case has been assigned in the concerned police station)regarding the progress of case, i.e., thief has been caught and stolen goods are recovered. If you are not satisfied with the police investigation, then you have to approach the Metropolitan Magistrate (in city)/Muncif court related to the Police Station and seek from the presiding officer to give direction to the I.O. to investigate the matter properly and file a status report.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query