Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Recovery of amount . sec. 138 of n.i. act.

(Querist) 21 July 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Dear experts,
Please let me know whether a person who has received a cheque for considerartion and the cheque bounced for insufficient funds can recover by filing recovery suit also since U/S 138 of N. I. Act the Penalty against the Accused goes to the State Exchequer.
Arvind Sehdev (Expert) 21 July 2012
You have asked this question in the experts section. It has been answered there... Please donot repeat.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query